Baby Cox

Loading...

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Jan 13th, 2010

Yeah! I am 36 weeks today! I never thought I would make it this far! I am very blessed! Many prayers and a long time on bedrest have gotten this baby a long ways! Was up a lot last night starving to death and eating many snacks! I think this baby was wanting to become a 10 lb baby overnight :) Going back to work tomorrow night and I am very excited to be able to do that! Baby Cox will be here soon too and I can't wait to meet him!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, your blog is great and having a lot of intresting things. If you have time, you can visit my blog and feel free to give me some comment, more important thing is being my follower! Thank you very much.

    (My blog is share-how-why.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete